1. 1. We learned that, when given an essay, don’t procrastinate…
2. You will end up either setting your house on fire or have nightmares
3. 2. We learned what is and is not an instrument
4. 3. We learned to never sell chocolate to our neighbors because there are some weirdos out there…
6. 4. We learned that snails have butts under their shells, and they wear underwear too
7. 5. We learned how to dance
10. 6. We learned about under-appreciated mothers
11. 7. We learned to appreciate simple and even mundane things
12. 8. We learned that even pickles need love…
13. 9. We learned about wumbo
14. 10. We learned to prioritize our time by making a to-do list
15. 11. We learned that sometime inventors with awesome ideas aren’t taken seriously
16. 12. We learned to never disturb a hibernating squirrel
17. 13. We learned about foods that go to your thighs
18. 14. And MOST importantly, Do not mess with Alaskan Bull Worms…Or their tongues.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.