3. But it’s time for Bill Murray to share the internet love.
Don’t worry he will be fine.
4. So we introduce to you Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones!
6. Together they started a blues band in London, and became as famous as The Beatles.
8. Basically, Keith Richards is the coolest.
He did play the music that inspired “Moves Like Jagger”.
10. But he always went for the cool, calm and collected type.
Nice work Keef!
11. Keith’s music sparked a revolution of hippies and free love.
12. John Lennon and Eric Clapton attended his Rock ‘n’ Roll Circus.
Seriously it happened - The Rolling Stones Rock ‘n’ Roll Circus.
13. He also jammed with Jimi Hendrix.
15. Keith actually hit a guy on stage with his guitar!
Get some Satisfaction.
16. Then in 1972 he was exiled from England, and had to leave the country with The Rolling Stones.
So he moved to France, rented a mansion, and recorded Exile on Main St. in the basement.
17. Nothing could stop him from creating some of the most iconic albums of all time.
Take a listen to “Sticky Fingers” and “Let It Bleed”.
19. I mean the guy wrote hit songs in his sleep!
It’s true - Keith claims to have heard the riff to “Satisfaction” in his sleep and woke up to record it.
20. See Keith has survived 50 years of Rock ‘n’ Roll touring all over the world.
It’s like a teenage dream.
21. Now he hangs out with Johnny Depp.
Bill Murray has worked with Depp, but these guys are tight.
22. Depp loves Keith so much, he based Jack Sparrow on his “pirate-like” image.
24. Just remember that at 70 years old, Keith is looking as cool as ever.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›