1. Who remembers this fabulous creation of children’s literature?
2. Well, even if you don’t, Moleskine has created the perfect line of planners themed to this book
3. Seriously, how cute is this?!
I purchased this one and it contains the cutest travel-themed items like a flight duration chart and a travel journal.
The daily edition has one day per page, giving you plenty of space to plan your day!
5. This just brings back childhood memories…
The weekly edition features one week per page with space for journal entries on the opposite side
7. Could the inside be any more perfect?
A look inside
8. WAIT! There’s MORE!
If these planners don’t tickle your fancy Moleskine also offers Peanuts, Lego, and Star Wars themed planners. You can see all limited edition items here: http://shop.moleskine.com/en-us/special-collections/