1. It’s been a really long, rough day.
A shower sounds great right about now.
2. You hop in the shower, ready to unwind…
You get reeeaaallllly into it.
3. When suddenly you look up and see a spider.
4. It starts to rappel down, making its way toward you.
You try to remain calm. You fail at remaining calm.
5. Suddenly it drops at a rapid pace and you panic.
It’s super graceful.
6. You go to your closet to grab a shoe/murder weapon…
…and you approach the bathroom, naked and afraid.
7. When you arrive, the spider is nowhere to be found.
WHERE COULD IT BE?
9. Finally it rappels down from the ceiling right before your eyes.
This is it. This is really happening.
10. You choke back your tears and smack it repeatedly with your shoe.
Success! Not today, spider. Not. Today.
11. You laugh maniacally to yourself, proud of your accomplishment.
You swear you’re not crazy.
12. Finally, you wearily re-enter the shower.
It won’t be the same now.
13. And you’re still too freaked out to enjoy it.
15. And cry some more…
It’s okay. Let it out, honey. Let it out.