In my underwear. Nope, I sleep naked.
In my underwear. Nope, I sleep naked.
You got: 10
Look at you — you’re a PERFECT 10! You should tell everyone you know. Thanks Buzzfeed. You’re probably the first and last to think that, but thanks.
You got: 68
Like a fine wine, you’ve only gotten better with age. At this point in your life you have tried every food offering around and know precisely what you like. Your food tastes reflect your personality, seasoned and steady. I’m 23. Those regional fast food places though, well they’re all the same to me since we have none of them here. If that aged me… ugh… I had to just randomly pick one okay, it’s not indicative of my food tastes or age.
Okay in the thumbnail linking to this it said something about wearing a beaded vagina around your neck. I read it as bearded at first. O.o I was like “What? How? WHY?!” Now I’m crying and laughing at my own stupidity. Ooops. Don’t think I’d want a beaded and/or bearded vagina around my neck, but to each their own.
Cool idea, but way too expensive. Should just make a cheaper version out of plastic or cheap metal or something. Make the expensive ones too whatever, but 45 dollars for the cheap one is too much. I’ll just continue to wear my hair ties around my wrist. I also have tiny wrists, so they usually don’t bug me much, a bit but I can usually get them to stretch out enough without too much effort as they don’t need to stretch much.
That’s definitely a cat. I say this as I look at my little ball of fur beside me who also happens to be a cat. Definitely just looks like a tinier even fluffier version of cat. It’s definitely insanely adorable though.
What version of word are you using that doesn’t accept Canadian spellings? I’m pretty sure it always has, or at least has for as long as I’ve been using it for. You can also go to options and set it to Canadian English if it’s not already. I’ve seen this on buzzfeed a couple times now and I don’t get it. Otherwise this is pretty accurate. I appreciate that #17 is a Calgary transit bus. Granted I’ve never taken transit in another city, but I often feel like we must have the worst in the country.
You got 0 out of 7 right!
Not At All Clairvoyant
Not only are you not psychic, you’re also not even very lucky. “not even very lucky.” sadly very true.
More reason to not have kids. I know kids do this sometimes, they’re weird little beings and it’s what they do, but I do not have the patience. I’d yell at them to eat it anyway. I just don’t have patience for this crap, good for those who do but this just reminds me why I’m so over the idea of ever having kids. Though to be fair… the stringy bit of oranges really does suck that one I could get along with.
God they’re all so amazing looking, I’m so jealous.
Now I’m just crying. This is beautiful, I’m glad they’ve gotten to make this special memory with their dad while they have the chance.
Also they aren’t the nicest people in the first place. Also made clear in the first book before Harry is even left on their doorstep.
Wouldn’t like everyone be like that then though? Also, I thought it was pretty clear that they just didn’t like magical folk, were really prejudiced against them, and of course wouldn’t have wanted Harry at all but here he was just dropped on their doorstep. I’m rereading the first book right now so my memory is pretty fresh and it’s pretty clear honestly.
I heard about this on the news here the other day, it was such a big deal… I’m pretty sure it’s still going to be pretty orange given what they’ll be using in it. I do want the colour to stay because well, nostalgia, but I’m more concerned about taste anyway don’t change the taste. But if you’re concerned about colour it probably won’t change much.
The only way it was easy to tell which was older was by the photo qaulity/colour. She has aged well, but a lot of celebrities do, that’s what the cosmetic procedures do to you, and talented makeup artists too. But yes she still looks great, either way she’s beautiful.
1. Some of us do, most don’t
2. It looks weird but it tastes fantastic, try to make it yourself or visit us and try it, you’ll love it.
3. They aren’t a thing in this region, but I’m pretty sure no. Especially when looking at that picture…
4. I fucking can’t stand south park so idk wtf this is.
5. No, just deer. Deer everywhere. Depends on the region, I’ve been to other parts of Canada and seen tons of moose.
6. No. We actually get warm summers. Some regions don’t even get cold winters.
7. We ask that all the time too.
9. Hot is an individual opinion, I don’t agree with. Sure take one.
10. I dunno I think I was born a hockey fan. Guys, we don’t have enough summer we have to focus on our winter sports. Hockey is the best.
11. It’s yummy. Nuff said. I’ve heard the 100 does, though apparently they did not put that smell in the bills. I’m poor and have yet to try smelling a hundred, because I have yet to have one in my hands that I was taking from a customer at work (and I’m not smelling it then)
12. No. Yes.
13. I dunno, Canada is just cooler than some other countries.
14. Sometimes they’re really rude and ignorant. But usually they’re honestly okay. We’re like siblings that sometimes fight but we really love each other.
15. The maple leaf creeps into a lot of logos, I think we like to make it clear that it’s the Canadian version of the company, because obviously we’re better. You’d think we’d know since it’s in Canada though.
16. Nah. We all learn it for a while at least, but I think a lot of us forget it.
17. Honestly, HELL NO! People are fucking assholes and have lost sight of the Canadian way. We do have a lot of nice people but a lot are horrible rude people. I seldom actually hear people use manner now. They shove you out of the way and give you a dirty look for daring to be in their way and never say sorry or anything, and that’s an example of somebody being nice.
18. The best one. Okay maybe not best, but delicious. It’s ketchup. Sauce is weird what the hell. Tomato sauce is what you put on pasta and pizza.
19. I bleed Tim Hortons, if I don’t have it then it messes things up and I’ll die. Seriously though, it used to be really really good, now it’s average at best (sometimes the service blows and they fuck with the menu too much, and it’s baked fresh in store. The coffee is okay, iced capps are still fucking awesome). I still go because it became an addiction in the years when it was actually good.
20. Because Canada is fucking awesome
21. Canada has some damn awesome beaches. Though I’m landlocked and we just have a sad little manmade lake we try to pass off as a beach and the real beach is probably way too fucking hot for me.
I went into the locker room after school one day to grab my gym clothes so I could wash them, so of course everybody was going home and the locker room was pretty empty and as far as I could tell it was just me and one other girl. I couldn’t see this other girl and I assume she didn’t see me either or know I was in there, but I knew she was there because she was talking about genital warts. It was a pretty detailed discussion she was having with herself.
You got: Early Twenties
You’re somewhere between 20 and 25, and you probably feel like you’ve been thrown into the deep end of this whole “being an adult” thing. Hang in there, you’ll figure it out! We could be totally wrong about this, but even if we are, you’re kinda happy to get this result, aren’t you? Yep, I’m 23.
Nah, Michelle needs to have a secret twin or something. But really, do we actually think either of the are going to do this still?