1. You’ve complained to a waiter when your food is taking too long.
Complained. Out loud. Using real words instead of disappointed looks.
2. You’re no longer confused when a 22-year-old tells you they’re in school.
3. You’ve developed a stock response for when you’re asked about the royal baby.
What, are you supposed to have an opinion about it? It’s a baby. The end.
5. You’ve stopped expecting the price on the shelf to match the price at the till.
But really, why don’t people just include sales tax in the listed price?
6. You’re a little disappointed when eating establishments back at home charge you for refills of your coffee.
7. You’re not shocked when someone tells you he’s wearing a vest to a wedding.
A vest? To a wedding? A VEST?
8. You consistently use the word “awesome” to describe things that are better described as “just okay.”
And despite the resulting shame, you know you’ll accidentally do it again.
9. When someone offers you a drink, you say “sure” instead of “yes, please.”
10. Buck’s Fizz has somewhat lost its glamour.
Mimosas this Sunday? Again? Why not?
11. You’ve expressed to your mates a faint interest in football. AMERICAN football.
And you’ve never lived it down.