2. You start to consider applying for really weird jobs, like this…
5. You spend all day making pointless collages on Paint
6. And fan the flames of political debate on Facebook
7. You buy an astronaut costume that you can ill-afford
…but will come in VERY handy during festival season when everyone else is rolling in the same animal onesie from Primark.
8. You try to start fashion trends with the future editor of BuzzFeed UK via Twitter
9. You miss the commute, even in conditions like this
10. Because it means you don’t get to meet legends like Carl Downer
12. And in desperation, consult your 8 ball about future job prospects
only to get a smart-arse response.
Before spending your Saturday night creating a post detailling the miseries of unemployment in the hope that BuzzFeed will give you a desk at its London office and you will be allowed to throw paper aeroplanes and look at taxidermy and photocopy memes all day long.