1. It went down during Jennifer Aniston’s interview.
Jimmy’s team recreated the iconic Friends set – Jimmy joked it cost them $40,000 – in order to stage a very elaborate reading of some Friends fan fiction he wrote.
The former Rachel Green huffed and puffed her way through the segment. Granted, Jimmy’s script was super sexual. He was playing Ross, and every line of dialogue was about how great a lover Ross was.
4. Then, Monica showed up.
Courteney Cox was more enthusiastic than Jen, but she also had to say lines about Ross being an amazing lover. Remember, Ross and Courteney’s character, Monica, were siblings. Yuck.
5. Then Phoebe.
Yes, the dialogue was super cheesy, and Jimmy revealed he killed off Chandler and Joey in his Friends universe so that Ross (Jimmy) could have all the ladies to himself.
The cast was forced to read the show’s theme song out loud.
10. The End.
So, it wasn’t the reunion movie we all wanted (that’s never happening, guys) … but it was better than nothing. And, yes, that’s Jimmy’s sidekick Guillermo in the “Rachel” wig.
11. Watch the whole sketch here.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.