1. It went down during Jennifer Aniston’s interview.
Jimmy’s team recreated the iconic Friends set – Jimmy joked it cost them $40,000 – in order to stage a very elaborate reading of some Friends fan fiction he wrote.
The former Rachel Green huffed and puffed her way through the segment. Granted, Jimmy’s script was super sexual. He was playing Ross, and every line of dialogue was about how great a lover Ross was.
4. Then, Monica showed up.
Courteney Cox was more enthusiastic than Jen, but she also had to say lines about Ross being an amazing lover. Remember, Ross and Courteney’s character, Monica, were siblings. Yuck.
5. Then Phoebe.
Yes, the dialogue was super cheesy, and Jimmy revealed he killed off Chandler and Joey in his Friends universe so that Ross (Jimmy) could have all the ladies to himself.
The cast was forced to read the show’s theme song out loud.
10. The End.
So, it wasn’t the reunion movie we all wanted (that’s never happening, guys) … but it was better than nothing. And, yes, that’s Jimmy’s sidekick Guillermo in the “Rachel” wig.
11. Watch the whole sketch here.
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›
- NATO defense ministers are meeting in Brussels to discuss their response to Russia's growing role in the Syria conflict. ›