1. Artist and designer Emily Van Tassel transformed a member from the band, Hani Zahra, into a character from the movie classic “Planet of the Apes” for a show that they played on Halloween last year.
2. The whole process from start to finish took approximately four hours.
3. Tassel, who has limited to no experience with makeup, said that she learned how to do this by just “googling stuff.”
4. Being as this was her first time doing stage makeup and prosthetics, she did a pretty darn good job!
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›