1. Artist and designer Emily Van Tassel transformed a member from the band, Hani Zahra, into a character from the movie classic “Planet of the Apes” for a show that they played on Halloween last year.
2. The whole process from start to finish took approximately four hours.
3. Tassel, who has limited to no experience with makeup, said that she learned how to do this by just “googling stuff.”
4. Being as this was her first time doing stage makeup and prosthetics, she did a pretty darn good job!
Here Are The Top Stories
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.