1. Artist and designer Emily Van Tassel transformed a member from the band, Hani Zahra, into a character from the movie classic “Planet of the Apes” for a show that they played on Halloween last year.
2. The whole process from start to finish took approximately four hours.
3. Tassel, who has limited to no experience with makeup, said that she learned how to do this by just “googling stuff.”
4. Being as this was her first time doing stage makeup and prosthetics, she did a pretty darn good job!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. It's unclear how many people were inside the helicopter or what their conditions are.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?