1. YouTube user David Johns needed a little help selling his 1999 Holden Barina, so he decided to make this short ad for it. Needless to say, it’s brilliant.
4. The car also comes with 20th century technology…
Includes: FM/AM radio, auto-stop cassette Player, CD-input, front/rear screen wiper technology, and an internal fan.
5. And it only has 188,111 km on it.
What a steal!
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑