1. YouTube user David Johns needed a little help selling his 1999 Holden Barina, so he decided to make this short ad for it. Needless to say, it’s brilliant.
4. The car also comes with 20th century technology…
Includes: FM/AM radio, auto-stop cassette Player, CD-input, front/rear screen wiper technology, and an internal fan.
5. And it only has 188,111 km on it.
What a steal!
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›