1. YouTube user David Johns needed a little help selling his 1999 Holden Barina, so he decided to make this short ad for it. Needless to say, it’s brilliant.
2. Buy this car if you want redefined performance…
4. The car also comes with 20th century technology…
Includes: FM/AM radio, auto-stop cassette Player, CD-input, front/rear screen wiper technology, and an internal fan.
5. And it only has 188,111 km on it.
What a steal!
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›