1. Ethan Swanson is a professional stuntman from Chicago who decided it would be a good idea to jump off a building.
2. He preps for the jump by taping up his arms for added protection.
3. And aside from the typical POV angle, Ethan also sets up a second camera for a third-person view of the jump.
4. Once on the roof, he takes a few test sprints and tries to spot his landing.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›