1. At this year’s World Series of Poker $1 million buy-in tournament, professional poker player Connor Drinan found out how fast you can gamble away a million dollars.
2. When Connor was dealt pocket aces pre-flop, he was quick to raise.
3. His opponent, Cary Katz, who was also dealt pocket aces, then decided to re-raise Connor…
5. Since the two players both held pocket aces, this puts them in a virtual tie. Unless, however, one of them gets a flush.
At the flop, the dealer revealed two hearts, giving Cary a slight possibility of a flush.
6. Then at the turn card, another heart is revealed.
This means that Cary would only need one more heart to win the hand with a flush.