1. Russell Houghten, the mastermind behind the video, came up with the idea when he first moved to Los Angeles. Traffic has always been a big issue in L.A., so Russell just wanted to create a video that allowed users to visualize the city traffic-less.
2. The video highlights some of L.A.’s busiest areas, and turns them virtually into a ghost town. From the Walt Disney Concert Hall…
4. To the entrance to one of the nation’s busiest freeways…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?