1. Russell Houghten, the mastermind behind the video, came up with the idea when he first moved to Los Angeles. Traffic has always been a big issue in L.A., so Russell just wanted to create a video that allowed users to visualize the city traffic-less.
2. The video highlights some of L.A.’s busiest areas, and turns them virtually into a ghost town. From the Walt Disney Concert Hall…
4. To the entrance to one of the nation’s busiest freeways…
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.