1. Russell Houghten, the mastermind behind the video, came up with the idea when he first moved to Los Angeles. Traffic has always been a big issue in L.A., so Russell just wanted to create a video that allowed users to visualize the city traffic-less.
2. The video highlights some of L.A.’s busiest areas, and turns them virtually into a ghost town. From the Walt Disney Concert Hall…
4. To the entrance to one of the nation’s busiest freeways…
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›