1. The folks at Mythbusters have finally debunked an old myth that has affected us all— That you will get to your destination just as fast if you stay in one lane of traffic, rather than weaving.
2. The crew conducted two tests. First, with one car that weaved in traffic while the other car stayed in one lane…
The weaver took 1 hour and 11 minutes to get to the destination, while the sticker took 1 hour and 13 minutes.
3. Then another test with one weaver and four cars that stuck to one lane.
The weaver took 1 hour and 16 minutes to get to the destination, while the stickers took and average of 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›