1. On Aug. 4, Noah Ritter, aka “Apparently Kid,” stole the show during an interview at the Wayne County Fair in Pennsylvania. Well, now he’s back for his second interview, and it’s just as great as his first.
2. During the interview, we learned more about Noah. Like how he’s constantly thinking about his international fame…
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.