1. The Most Perfect Tribute To Robin Williams
It’s only a minute long. But it’s the best minute you’ll ever spend watching a video. (1:01)
3. What Your Skin Looks Like Before And After Sunblock
You’re definitely going to want to wear sunscreen after watching this.
Seriously, you will. (3:07)
5. Teen Slang Explained By Adults
You know you’re getting old when you don’t understand what the kids are saying. Turn down for what now? (1:49)
7. Daniel Radcliffe Surprises His Fans
Feel like smiling? Watch what happens when Harry Potter himself surprises his fans at a movie theater. (3:38)
9. PSA About Lions Gets Interrupted By Adorable Lion
Conservationist Kevin Richardson just wanted to film a PSA about lions. But his furry pal Tau had other ideas. (1:17)
11. “Frozen” Meets “Fifty Shades Of Grey”
What do you get when you combine “Fifty Shades of Grey” with “Frozen”? This brilliantly creepy mashup. (2:26)
13. When Laziness Gets Competitive
“What did you do this weekend?” “Oh, nothing.” But did you *really* do nothing? (2:20)
15. Adorable Girl’s Heartbreaking Apology To Her Uncle
“Your picture went away… forever.” So can you send me another one? (0:34)
17. A Surprise Retirement Party For A Beloved Teacher
First-grade teacher Mrs. Flexer was about to retire. So her old students decided to show her how much they love her. (4:30)
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.