1. The Most Perfect Tribute To Robin Williams
It’s only a minute long. But it’s the best minute you’ll ever spend watching a video. (1:01)
3. What Your Skin Looks Like Before And After Sunblock
You’re definitely going to want to wear sunscreen after watching this.
Seriously, you will. (3:07)
5. Teen Slang Explained By Adults
You know you’re getting old when you don’t understand what the kids are saying. Turn down for what now? (1:49)
7. Daniel Radcliffe Surprises His Fans
Feel like smiling? Watch what happens when Harry Potter himself surprises his fans at a movie theater. (3:38)
9. PSA About Lions Gets Interrupted By Adorable Lion
Conservationist Kevin Richardson just wanted to film a PSA about lions. But his furry pal Tau had other ideas. (1:17)
11. “Frozen” Meets “Fifty Shades Of Grey”
What do you get when you combine “Fifty Shades of Grey” with “Frozen”? This brilliantly creepy mashup. (2:26)
13. When Laziness Gets Competitive
“What did you do this weekend?” “Oh, nothing.” But did you *really* do nothing? (2:20)
15. Adorable Girl’s Heartbreaking Apology To Her Uncle
“Your picture went away… forever.” So can you send me another one? (0:34)
17. A Surprise Retirement Party For A Beloved Teacher
First-grade teacher Mrs. Flexer was about to retire. So her old students decided to show her how much they love her. (4:30)
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.