1. Mark Walhberg was a rapping “boy toy.”
2. Jean-Claude Van Damme decided it was time to be taken seriously.
4. Tom Hanks was finally a leading man. Also, we apparently were already trying to bring back the ’80s.
5. We tried to figure out the success behind that cult hit show Seinfeld.
6. Shannen Doherty was trying to give her career a makeover. I think step one was leaving Beverly Hills, 90210
7. We wondered why Jason Patric wasn’t a star yet. That question still keeps me up a night.
8. Couldn’t wait to see those summer blockbusters Made in America and Coneheads.
9. The nice host from America’s Got Talent was the scariest man in show businesses.
10. It was all about Full House of course! And also Sharon Stone sex scenes.
11. It was the end of Michael J. Fox’s career. Whatever happened to that guy?
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›