2. Jean-Claude Van Damme decided it was time to be taken seriously.
4. Tom Hanks was finally a leading man. Also, we apparently were already trying to bring back the ’80s.
5. We tried to figure out the success behind that cult hit show Seinfeld.
6. Shannen Doherty was trying to give her career a makeover. I think step one was leaving Beverly Hills, 90210
7. We wondered why Jason Patric wasn’t a star yet. That question still keeps me up a night.
8. Couldn’t wait to see those summer blockbusters Made in America and Coneheads.
9. The nice host from America’s Got Talent was the scariest man in show businesses.
10. It was all about Full House of course! And also Sharon Stone sex scenes.
11. It was the end of Michael J. Fox’s career. Whatever happened to that guy?
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›