2. Jean-Claude Van Damme decided it was time to be taken seriously.
4. Tom Hanks was finally a leading man. Also, we apparently were already trying to bring back the ’80s.
5. We tried to figure out the success behind that cult hit show Seinfeld.
6. Shannen Doherty was trying to give her career a makeover. I think step one was leaving Beverly Hills, 90210
7. We wondered why Jason Patric wasn’t a star yet. That question still keeps me up a night.
8. Couldn’t wait to see those summer blockbusters Made in America and Coneheads.
9. The nice host from America’s Got Talent was the scariest man in show businesses.
10. It was all about Full House of course! And also Sharon Stone sex scenes.
11. It was the end of Michael J. Fox’s career. Whatever happened to that guy?
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.