1. Liberace Cooks! by Liberace and Carol Truax
I’m assuming these recipes are best attempted while wearing a cape covered in Swarovski Crystals.
2. Cooking with Regis & Kathie Lee by Regis Philbin and Kathie Lee Gifford
Surprisingly, Kathie Lee has not released a follow-up Cooking With Chardonnay.
3. Karma Cookbook: Great Tasting Dishes to Nourish Your Body and Feed Your Soul by Boy George and Dragana G. Brown
Macrobiotic cook/makeup manual?
4. The Yul Brynner Cookbook: Food Fit for the King and You by Yul Brynnner
Points to Yul for dressing like the King of Siam for the cover.
5. Cooking with Kenny Rogers by Kenny Rogers and Dole
Sadly, this wasn’t a cookbook about his delicious chicken; it was actually all about cooking with canned pineapples (damn you Dole).
6. Gerard Depardieu: My Cookbook by Gerard Depardieu
7. The Sinatra Celebrity Cookbook: Barbara, Frank & Friends by Barbara Sinatra and Frank Sinatra
I wouldn’t trust Frank’s culinary skills as much as I would his bartending.
8. Alice’s Brady Bunch Cookbook by Ann B. Davis
Ann B. Davis starts out the book by saying “Well, I don’t cook - maybe a steak or a chop, but nothing that merits me giving any advice whatsoever.”
9. Treasury of Great Recipes by Mary and Vincent Price
Don’t let the creepy book cover fool you; Vincent and his wife, Mary, were foodies and cultivated the recipes from some of the world’s finest restaurants.
10. Skinny Cooks Can’t Be Trusted: In The Kitchen by Mo’nique
This cookbook might be best summed up by Amazon reviewer James K. Carrol:
“Apparently Monique can’t cook and if she can she didn’t include those recipes.”
11. Cooking for You Alone by Johnny Mathis
Probably the most depressing cookbook title ever, he could have at least gone with “Taste of Tears.”
12. Cookin’ with Coolio: 5 Star Meals at a 1 Star Price by Coolio
Where else are you going to find recipes for such classics as Bro-Ghetti, Crybaby Chicken, and Chicken Lettuce Blunts. Also, there is in entire chapter titled “Salad-Eatin’ Bitches.”
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".