1. Are you looking at losing weight while wearing what appears to be astronaut diapers? Then “Trim-Jeans” is the product for you and it is as easy as 3 steps!
2. Step 1: Inflate your “Trim-Jeans” using your handy little pump (provided).
3. Step 2: Now it’s time to do 10 minutes of sit-ups, sorry, I mean “Magic Torso” movements.
4. Step 3: That’s it, now it’s time to take measurements. You should have lost a total measurement of 7 ¼ inches in just that brief session!
5. “Trim-Jeans” was so ridiculous it inspired the Monty Python’s Flying Circus sketch: “Trim-Jeans Theater”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.