1. Are you looking at losing weight while wearing what appears to be astronaut diapers? Then “Trim-Jeans” is the product for you and it is as easy as 3 steps!
2. Step 1: Inflate your “Trim-Jeans” using your handy little pump (provided).
3. Step 2: Now it’s time to do 10 minutes of sit-ups, sorry, I mean “Magic Torso” movements.
4. Step 3: That’s it, now it’s time to take measurements. You should have lost a total measurement of 7 ¼ inches in just that brief session!
5. “Trim-Jeans” was so ridiculous it inspired the Monty Python’s Flying Circus sketch: “Trim-Jeans Theater”
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›