1. This is probably how you imagine Mickey and Minnie Mouse:
Walt Disney / Via rebloggy.com
2. The happy duo has a lovable relationship.
3. And aside from the occasional kiss their relationship is pretty tame.
4. But in this 1930s ad for Grand Rapids Creamery, Mickey got pretty PG-13 with their relationship.
5. The whole ad starts innocently enough with Minnie making a pitch about milk:
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.