1. The extremely adorable bromance between Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar. JUST SO MUCH LOVE.
2. Lark Voorhies trying desperately not to make her character, Lisa Turtle, sound vapid when describing her.
Also, Elizabeth Berkley’s eye-roll is priceless.
3. Tiffani Amber Thiessen sounding endearing as she tries to pronounce “Kapowski.” Also, THOSE BANGS.
4. Mr. Belding trying hard to sound cool — he just came off creepy.
5. The part when all 85 pounds of Mark-Paul, sporting a nifty Saved by the Bell T-shirt, tries to put the moves on Tiffani.
Saved by the Bell cast interview:
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.