1. The extremely adorable bromance between Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar. JUST SO MUCH LOVE.
2. Lark Voorhies trying desperately not to make her character, Lisa Turtle, sound vapid when describing her.
Also, Elizabeth Berkley’s eye-roll is priceless.
3. Tiffani Amber Thiessen sounding endearing as she tries to pronounce “Kapowski.” Also, THOSE BANGS.
4. Mr. Belding trying hard to sound cool — he just came off creepy.
5. The part when all 85 pounds of Mark-Paul, sporting a nifty Saved by the Bell T-shirt, tries to put the moves on Tiffani.
Saved by the Bell cast interview:
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.