1. For this female gang member, smoking in bed is apparently no big thing.
By the way, is it 3:30 a.m. or 3:30 p.m.?
We should also note that, like some modern female gang members (cholas), her eyebrow game is on point!
2. She also appears to be a bit of a boss! Look at the way those boys are listening to her.
Also, how old are the members of this “boys” gang?!
3. I have no idea what’s going on here: they’re either playing imaginary dice or they’re going to break out into a song from West Side Story.
4. Are these two gang members arguing about what movie to see?!
Also why didn’t they bring the guys with them to the movies?!
5. Later, the two female gang members are — for some reason — suddenly threatened by this woman dressed like Ethel Mertz.
6. So they apparently decide to pistol whip her.
7. But it isn’t all violence; the day ends with everyone happily attending a dance/makeout session at the boys’ apartment.
Well, except for the guy on the right wearing Fred Mertz pants, he seems to not be interested in that girl.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.