1. For this female gang member, smoking in bed is apparently no big thing.
By the way, is it 3:30 a.m. or 3:30 p.m.?
We should also note that, like some modern female gang members (cholas), her eyebrow game is on point!
2. She also appears to be a bit of a boss! Look at the way those boys are listening to her.
Also, how old are the members of this “boys” gang?!
3. I have no idea what’s going on here: they’re either playing imaginary dice or they’re going to break out into a song from West Side Story.
4. Are these two gang members arguing about what movie to see?!
Also why didn’t they bring the guys with them to the movies?!
5. Later, the two female gang members are — for some reason — suddenly threatened by this woman dressed like Ethel Mertz.
6. So they apparently decide to pistol whip her.
7. But it isn’t all violence; the day ends with everyone happily attending a dance/makeout session at the boys’ apartment.
Well, except for the guy on the right wearing Fred Mertz pants, he seems to not be interested in that girl.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›