Apparently Zack gets “racing fever” for tic-tac-toe.
4. Kelly, completely out of character, becomes a stuck-up model and decides to leave Bayside. That’s a big NOPE. I mean this is totally only something Lisa would do.
5. This not at all inappropriate issue where Jessie, Kelly, and Lisa provide the entertainment for Zack’s scorching bachelor party!
Sidenote: This would have made for an awesome episode on the show.
Also, it’s nice of Slater to be concerned about the kind of cake the girls are popping out of.
6. While it might have been short-lived — lasting only five issues and two specials — the comic book series proved that you can’t improve on perfection.
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- Super Bowl 50 recap: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑