1. Pauly Shore, “The Weasel” himself, comes on inform us that you can’t get AIDS from a toilet seat.
2. Neil Patrick Harris!
3. Tom Cruise bringing some This Is Your Brain on Drugs realness.
4. Jaleel White (aka Steve Urkel) raps about abstinence in his song “Contents Under Pressure”:
5. Mayim Bialik encouraging us to talk about AIDS.
6. Luke Perry informs us that if we have had unprotected sex in the last 10 years, there’s a chance we have the virus. Way to bum us out Dylan.
7. Aresino Hall made classy jokes to Magic Johnson about how women don’t like condoms.
Aresnio also treats us to the rap, “Temporary Passion”:
8. Color Me Badd, because who better to give out safe sex advice than the singers of “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
9. Paula Abdul “Straight Up” telling us the facts about HIV and AIDS.
10. Sinbad, in the role of a lifetime, as a wisecracking condom.
Time Out: The Truth About HIV, AIDS, And You:
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›