1. Flashing her thong at the 2000 MTV VMAs (September).
2. Tie dye gold lamé? At the My VH1 Music Awards (November 2000).
3. Channeling her inner Bo Derek at the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards (February 2001).
5. Ripped crush velvet dress and an afro! At the 7th Annual Blockbuster Entertainment Awards (April 2001).
6. A “Lady Marmalade” meets Dee Snider inspired outfit at the 2001 MTV Movie Awards (June).
7. Radio and Records Convention (June 2001)
8. Dressed like a Sheryl Crow back-up singer at the 2001 Radio Music Awards (October 2001)
9. “Dirrty” era 2002 MTV VMAs (August)
Also, is she wearing a jean belt as a skirt?
10. Channeling Dr. Who on “TRL” (November 2002)
11. Business attire (straight from the Flirt Catalog) at the MTV EMAs (November 2002).
12. AVN Awards Show chic at the VH1 Big in 2002 (December).
13. Looking like a “Rock of Love” contestant at NRDC event (February 2003).
14. Wearing what appears to be a crocheted swimsuit to the Teen People’s 6th Annual 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 Party (May 2003).
15. Dressed like a performer at the Folies Bergère, 2003 VMAs (August).
16. Stepping out in London, while looking like she raided Anne Welles’ closet (November 2003).
17. Posing for pictures in one Jane Fonda’s old “Barbarella” costumes at the 2003 MTV EMAs (November).
18. Psychedelic Betty Boop at the BMG post-Grammy party (February 2004).
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸