Published in 1976, the Strength and Fitness Book is a fitness guide that showed off the iconic Marvel superheroes’ own fitness routines. Unfortunately, the exercises recommend in this book do very little for getting non-superheroes into shape.
1. I hope Medusa didn’t exert herself with that eye-rolling exercise…
Also note that this exercise is for blue-eyed people/superheroes only!
3. For anyone needing help on learning how to jump, Silver Surfer is here.
4. Why do sit-ups, when you can just roll back and forth until you get sick!
5. I doubt that’s all Thor did to get those biceps.
Also, is Thor talking about what I think he is talking about when he said this:
“Not even Hercules, son of Zeus, can abuse his body with impunity.”
6. It’s nice that Sue Storm’s self-esteem is tied into what Dr. Reed thinks about her.
7. Luke Cage proves there is never a bad time to throw shade:
8. Spidey likes to show off his muffet…
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.