Published in 1976, the Strength and Fitness Book is a fitness guide that showed off the iconic Marvel superheroes’ own fitness routines. Unfortunately, the exercises recommend in this book do very little for getting non-superheroes into shape.
1. I hope Medusa didn’t exert herself with that eye-rolling exercise…
Also note that this exercise is for blue-eyed people/superheroes only!
3. For anyone needing help on learning how to jump, Silver Surfer is here.
4. Why do sit-ups, when you can just roll back and forth until you get sick!
5. I doubt that’s all Thor did to get those biceps.
Also, is Thor talking about what I think he is talking about when he said this:
“Not even Hercules, son of Zeus, can abuse his body with impunity.”
6. It’s nice that Sue Storm’s self-esteem is tied into what Dr. Reed thinks about her.
7. Luke Cage proves there is never a bad time to throw shade:
8. Spidey likes to show off his muffet…
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›