1. So cute: A toddler Justin Timberlake showing off his skills on the banjo.
2. Madonna sharing a moment with her date, Michael Jackson, at the 1991 Academy Awards.
3. Speaking of Michael, Aaron Carter remembered the time he and his brother, Nick, hung out with him.
4. In the early ’80s, both Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and her big hair bow were 50 shades of sepia.
5. Mary J. Blige shared this photo of herself and Puff Daddy at a party in the mid ’90s.
6. While Katy Perry shared this photo of herself partying it up with Mickey Mouse and crew at Disney World.
7. Gisele Bündchen (second on the left) looked like she was a background dancer in a Paula Abdul music video.
8. Dolly Parton shared this cute photo of herself as a kid, and it might be the only photo we’ve ever seen of her where she is not wearing one of her trademark wigs.
9. James Van Der Beek apparently had a very different way of riding a carousal.
10. Sarah Michelle Gellar looked so adorable and like she is trying to channel Laura Ingalls Wilder.
11. Looks like Kim Cattrall might have been an expert jump-roper as a kid.
12. Orange Is the New Black’s Matt McGorry gave a lot face as a kid.
13. Tamera Mowry took us back to the first season of Sister, Sister.
15. And finally, Carson Daly remembered this epic photo of the TRL Class of 1999.
In The News Today
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›