1. In 1978, “Star Wars” mania was still in full effect. Sears took it one-step further with this totally awkward matching family pajama sets (in 100% polyester).
2. Sears brought them back in 1979, luckily they left out the parents this time.
3. Your entire family should only be wearing these PJs if you have this playing on Christmas morning.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.