1. In 1978, “Star Wars” mania was still in full effect. Sears took it one-step further with this totally awkward matching family pajama sets (in 100% polyester).
2. Sears brought them back in 1979, luckily they left out the parents this time.
3. Your entire family should only be wearing these PJs if you have this playing on Christmas morning.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›