1. In 1978, “Star Wars” mania was still in full effect. Sears took it one-step further with this totally awkward matching family pajama sets (in 100% polyester).
2. Sears brought them back in 1979, luckily they left out the parents this time.
3. Your entire family should only be wearing these PJs if you have this playing on Christmas morning.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.