1. In 1978, “Star Wars” mania was still in full effect. Sears took it one-step further with this totally awkward matching family pajama sets (in 100% polyester).
2. Sears brought them back in 1979, luckily they left out the parents this time.
3. Your entire family should only be wearing these PJs if you have this playing on Christmas morning.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›