1. Long before Ronald Reagan was the 40th President of the United States, he was an actor. Like many actors in the ’40s & ’50s, he endorsed cigarettes.
2. Reagan let you know that it wouldn’t be a Merry Christmas without a carton of Chesterfields.
3. And how do you wow the ladies? Just smoke lots and LOTS of Pall Malls, just like Reagan.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›