1. Long before Ronald Reagan was the 40th President of the United States, he was an actor. Like many actors in the ’40s & ’50s, he endorsed cigarettes.
2. Reagan let you know that it wouldn’t be a Merry Christmas without a carton of Chesterfields.
3. And how do you wow the ladies? Just smoke lots and LOTS of Pall Malls, just like Reagan.
In The News Today
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›