1. In 2002, Chili’s sponsored the final leg of NYSNC’s “Celebrity Tour.” As part of the promotion the group filmed two memorable commercials - both of which featured their own rendition of the “Baby Back Ribs” jingle.
2. Premiering during The Golden Globes, the first commercial featured NSYNC marooned on an island:
3. The second commercial featured a bit of foreshadowing as Justin breaks out into a solo rendition of “Baby Back Ribs,” leaving his other band members frustrated:
4. Of course TRL need to get some behind the scenes video:
5. Incidentally, the Chili’s sponsored leg of the tour would be the final time that NYSNC would tour together.
6. In 2012 Lance Bass tweeted this photo out, proving he still wants his Baby Back Ribs [and probably an NYSNC reunion].
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›