1. Reese Witherspoon posted a tribute to two ’90s teen classics, her movie Fear and crop tops.
2. Sarah Michelle Gellar reminded us that yes, there was a time when we used landlines.
3. Selma Blair took us back to 2000, when Annie Leibovitz shot her as part of the cover of Vanity Fair’s “Hollywood Issue.”
5. Speaking of adorable, here’s Kelly Ripa hanging out with her son in 1999.
6. In case you need a reminder: Before Kim Cattrall played man-crazy Samantha Jones on Sex and the City, she played a Vulcan in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.
7. So cute: Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in the early ’80s.
8. Apparently Orange Is the New Black’s Matt McGorry was a vampire in high school.
9. Looks like Tegan and Sara perfected sticking out their tongues for camera long before Miley Cyrus.
10. Iman reminded us of the horrors of early ’00s fashion.
11. Lindsay Lohan teased us with this photo of the script to one of the greatest films EVER.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›