1. Don’t you hate it when that girl you like doesn’t even know your name? Luckily, Leo DiCaprio shows us how you can get her to notice you in 5 easy steps.
Step 1: Give a John Hughes movie style stare across the hallway.
2. Step 2: Convince your mom to buy you a new sweater for the school dance.
3. Step 3: While at the store look for the most “Cosbiest” sweater you can find.
4. Step 4: Play it cool at the dance. Casually bump into her and be like “hey, I didn’t know you where going to be here.”
5. Step 5: Play up the sweater. One look at the sweater and she’s yours. Guaranteed.
Watch Leo in action:
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›