1. Don’t you hate it when that girl you like doesn’t even know your name? Luckily, Leo DiCaprio shows us how you can get her to notice you in 5 easy steps.
Step 1: Give a John Hughes movie style stare across the hallway.
2. Step 2: Convince your mom to buy you a new sweater for the school dance.
3. Step 3: While at the store look for the most “Cosbiest” sweater you can find.
4. Step 4: Play it cool at the dance. Casually bump into her and be like “hey, I didn’t know you where going to be here.”
5. Step 5: Play up the sweater. One look at the sweater and she’s yours. Guaranteed.
Watch Leo in action:
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.