1. In 1986, brother & sister duo Jason and Justine Bateman, hosted a video that promised to give teenagers the “straight talk” about sex and intimacy.
Also, its uncomfortable when these siblings talk to each other about sex and losing your virginity. But to be honest my brain went straight to this.
2. Also, for some reason Ted Danson.
I think he was supposed to play the role of your creepy uncle.
3. This video was designed to give you the answers with song, dance and pizzazz. It also featured advice from Dr. Sol Gordon, America’s foremost expert in family and sex education.
4. The song, dance and pizzaz all come in the form of the “Initials” songs.
5. We also get to learn about all the different lines guys will use to get you into bed.
6. But, as we find out girls use them to.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.