1. In 1986, brother & sister duo Jason and Justine Bateman, hosted a video that promised to give teenagers the “straight talk” about sex and intimacy.
Also, its uncomfortable when these siblings talk to each other about sex and losing your virginity. But to be honest my brain went straight to this.
2. Also, for some reason Ted Danson.
I think he was supposed to play the role of your creepy uncle.
3. This video was designed to give you the answers with song, dance and pizzazz. It also featured advice from Dr. Sol Gordon, America’s foremost expert in family and sex education.
4. The song, dance and pizzaz all come in the form of the “Initials” songs.
5. We also get to learn about all the different lines guys will use to get you into bed.
6. But, as we find out girls use them to.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉