1. In 1986, brother & sister duo Jason and Justine Bateman, hosted a video that promised to give teenagers the “straight talk” about sex and intimacy.
Also, its uncomfortable when these siblings talk to each other about sex and losing your virginity. But to be honest my brain went straight to this.
2. Also, for some reason Ted Danson.
I think he was supposed to play the role of your creepy uncle.
3. This video was designed to give you the answers with song, dance and pizzazz. It also featured advice from Dr. Sol Gordon, America’s foremost expert in family and sex education.
4. The song, dance and pizzaz all come in the form of the “Initials” songs.
5. We also get to learn about all the different lines guys will use to get you into bed.
6. But, as we find out girls use them to.
7. Really, this video was made so your ’80s high school health teacher could roll in the TV cart, pop the video in and then sneak outside to smoke a “Merit” and sip on “Bartles & Jaymes” from a Thermos.
Check out the Cinema Snob’s full video review of this ‘80s cheesiness here.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›