1. By the looks of this photo, January Jones (in the yellow dress) was probably the Regina George of her high school.
3. Alicia Keys shared this sexy and fierce photo of herself.
4. Former America’s Next Top Model judge, Nigel Barker, took us back to 1994 — when he had hair!
5. Cindy Crawford clearly had a hot summer day on her mind when she picked out this TBT photo:
6. Late Night shared this photo of Seth Meyers kinda dressed like a manager at the Gap circa late ’90s.
7. Chris Meloni looks like he might have been unbuttoning his pants in this photo!
8. Jenna von Oÿ (aka Six!!!) reminded us of that “very special” (weren’t they always “very special”?) Blossom episode when they went to Paris.
9. This photo of The Bangles’ Susanna Hoffs hanging out with Duran Duran’s John Taylor is ’80s music perfection!
10. Speaking of the ’80s, here’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Kim Richards with her sister Kyle looking, well, very ’80s!
11. Bryan Greenberg shared this photo of himself hanging out with his fellow One Tree Hill co-star, James Lafferty, back in the day.
12. Awesomeness: Andrea Barber (aka Kimmy Mother F’ing Gibbler) on the set of Full House with her co-star Candace Cameron (aka D.J. Tanner) in 1988.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️