1. So summer always means one thing and it’s not sunshine, BBQs, or going to the beach. Nope. For some of us summer means…
4. And why? BECAUSE WATERMELON IS JUST PLAIN GROSS.
14. And you know what’s worse than REAL watermelon? ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED WATERMELON PRODUCTS.
15. GAG. I rather drink a warm Natty Light.
Yeah, it’s that gross.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.