Daft Punk are certainly no strangers to embracing disco — after all they brought in super-producer and Chic frontman, Nile Rodgers, to give “Get Lucky” an authentic ’70s dance music vibe — and they continued the disco-theme with their clever new campaign that pays homage to ads of the late ’70s and early ’80s.
3. If it wasn’t for the belt buckle, this could totally pass for a high-waisted Gloria Vanderbilt jeans ad.
4. This could fit right in with an early ’80s Maxell cassette tape ad.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.