In 1991, Cindy Crawford drove up to a roadside rest stop in a red Lamborghini to get a can of Pepsi.
The sexy commercial, which first aired during the Super Bowl, has gone on to become an iconic classic. In 2002 Crawford recreated it for Diet Pepsi.
Crawford, who turns 47 this week, still looks just as sexy! Proving she is only getting better with age.
2. The original classic 1991 Pepsi commercial:
3. The 2002 Diet Pepsi revamp:
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈