In 1991, Cindy Crawford drove up to a roadside rest stop in a red Lamborghini to get a can of Pepsi.
The sexy commercial, which first aired during the Super Bowl, has gone on to become an iconic classic. In 2002 Crawford recreated it for Diet Pepsi.
Crawford, who turns 47 this week, still looks just as sexy! Proving she is only getting better with age.
2. The original classic 1991 Pepsi commercial:
3. The 2002 Diet Pepsi revamp:
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉