1. Behold: Angelina Jolie, actress, director, humanitarian, mother, and, by the looks of this photo taken at her 8th grade graduation in 1989, also a teen who never went through an awkward phase.
2. If you need further proof that Angelina is not really like us, check out this randomly snapped photo where she looked flawless.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander In Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›