1. In May 1940, then-actor and future president Ronald Reagan was invited to pose for a sculpture class at USC as an example of ideal “male physique.”
2. Clearly the professor is more interested in Reagan’s “male physique” than creating a sculpture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.