1. In May 1940, then-actor and future president Ronald Reagan was invited to pose for a sculpture class at USC as an example of ideal “male physique.”
2. Clearly the professor is more interested in Reagan’s “male physique” than creating a sculpture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.