1. First Lady Jackie Kennedy leading the all important Easter egg decorating.
2. John F. Kennedy, Jr. looks on as his mom, Jackie, carefully cuts out the egg decorations.
3. Like all families, the Kennedy’s use Paas Easter egg decorating kits.
4. Even the jukebox got a festive makeover.
5. President John F. Kennedy and Caroline await the Easter egg hunt.
Also, this is a rare shot of Jackie smoking.
6. President Kennedy takes an egg from John-John.
7. Like all kids, John-John needs to take a juice break — too much Easter chaos.
8. But, unlike most kids, John-John has to take questions from the press as he hunts for Easter eggs.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈