3. And of course, Five-Star was the only notebook worthy of your JanSport.
5. You lived by one fashion rule: The baggier the jeans, the better!
17. Decorating your bedroom walls with the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
23. This was the craziest thing you’d ever seen:
31. These were seminal albums in your life:
34. How the Dog Brothers from Sex in the ’90s were MTV’s original guidos.
38. The disappointment you felt after washing your Hypercolor shirt for the first time.
Why couldn’t it last more than just one wash?!
41. How, somehow, it was totally cool to wear hip-hop Looney Tunes T-shirts.
Bugs, you’re such a badass!
44. That Michael Jordan was the greatest athlete ever…
49. Knowing that Burger King was the place to get your grub on because Whoppers only cost 99 cents.
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁