1. Bucky O’Hare
The short lived early ’90s cartoon, Bucky O’Hare and the Toad Wars! spanned a seriously awesome toy line.
The popular 1970s toy, Stretch Armstrong, was given an arch-nemesis in the early ’90s, who let’s be honest, was way cooler than old Stretch.
4. Monster in My Pocket
These bad boys were awesome, until you stepped on one barefoot.
5. The Incredible Crash Dummies
The only toy line to based on a PSA campaign.
6. Betty Spaghetty
Betty was an awesome blend of Mr. Potato Head and Bratz dolls.
8. Yo-Yo Ball
9. Krystal Princess Dolls
Snow globes you could play with.
10. Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa
Based on the short-lived animated series of the same name, this toy line was rather small, consisting of just 10 action figures.
11. Micro Machines ZBots
Unlike other popular toy lines of the ‘90s, ZBots were not associated with a cartoon, comic book, or movie; they relied solely on the Micro Machine brand to promote sales.
12. Pooch Patrol
The only toy line that could also double as a TLC series.
16. The Talking Family Dollhouse
This house was all fun and games — until it started talking in the middle of the night.
This genius robot was also the co-host of the game show Pick Your Brain.
18. Talking Urkel Doll
Sadly this existed.
19. Secret Keepins
Secret Keepins were a series of plush animals that had plastic jeweled boxes in their tummies, which could only be open with a key. Basically the perfect place to hide your stash.
20. Disney Perfume Princesses dolls
The toy line was based on the popular sci-fi animated series Exosquad.
22. Bouncin’ Kids
24. James Bond Jr.
This successful toy line actually lasted longer than the animated series it was based on.
25. VR Troopers
The series and the toys never lived up to success of the Power Rangers franchise.
Boglins tried to capitalize on the success of the very popular Madballs.
27. Hot Wheels Attack Pack
Produced from 1992-1994, the line consisted of cars, trucks, and airplanes that with a push of button transformed into monsters.
29. Aladdin action figures
The rare toy line that was actually gender neutral.
30. Magic Potty Baby
This doll was just plain gross.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›