1. Banana Republic Extra-Fine Merino Wool Vee, $69.50
The perfect layering piece that your S.O. will wear at least six months out of the year. The sweaters come in over a dozen colors (we’re partial to classics like charcoal and black) and extended sizes.
2. The Unbranded Brand Skinny Fit Indigo Selvedge Jeans, $82
No weird washes, distressing, or funky embroidery — just well made Japanese raw selvedge jeans. Which, for under $100, are practically impossible to find.
The jeans also come in straight and tapered fits — in case your guy doesn’t “do” skinny jeans.
3. Uniqlo Duffel Coat, $99.90
A classic coat that a is great addition to any guy’s wardrobe — and at a great price!
4. Happy Socks, $12 (a pair)
If your guy is afraid of color, have him make a subtle and whimsical statement with his socks.
Protip: Happy Socks overstock can be found — for as low $4.99 a pair — at stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx.
5. Jack Purcell Tennis Shoes, $60
These shoes never go out of style, and unlike their cousin, the Converse All-Star, will not ravage his feet while he’s breaking them in.
6. Tie Bar Ties, $15 (each)
These ties are available in a myriad of fabrics and patterns that are sure to bring out his inner Don Draper.
7. Everlane Slim Fit Oxford Shirts, $55
A staple in any man’s closet, these shirts are super versatile and are easily dressed up or down. Also, the slim fit keeps the shirt from falling into billowy dad shirt territory.
Protip: For maximum versatility stick with classic blue or white.
8. American Apparel Poly-Cotton 50/50 T-Shirt, $20
The 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester give these T-shirts the soft feel of an old, comfy, worn-in tee.
The T-shirts also come in every color imaginable.
9. Timex Weekender Watch, $34.99
A perfectly sized medium face watch that, bonus, comes with a removable wristband that can be switched out for different colors and pattern.
10. J. Crew Selvedge Chambray Shirt, $98
Chambray shirts have become a new menswear staple, and this one by J. Crew is among the best.
11. Herschel Ipad and MacBook Air Sleeves, $34.99-$39.99
A stylish way for him to protect those expensive investments.
12. Tie Bar 1” Brushed Straight Tie Bar Set, $45
Because no one likes their soup with a side of tie. Keep that thing in place while looking dapper at the same time with this set that comes in three colors.
13. Everlane Weekender Bag, $95
Because cramming all his clothes into backpack for a weekend getaway just won’t do anymore.
14. Uniqlo Heattech Undershirts and Long Johns, $12.90-$19.90
Keep him warm and toasty, but not bulky, with these thin layering pieces.
15. J. Crew Camp Socks, $12.50-$16.50
Unlike the everyday Happy Socks, these socks are thicker and perfect for both lounging around the house, and to wear with boots on cold days.
16. Target Merona Tailored Fit Twill Button Down, $22.99
At $23 these are a steal and are versatile all year-round.
Every man needs a blazer in his closet, and these look great with everything from jeans to chinos, and for under $70 won’t break the bank, either.
18. Wigwam Worsted Wool Beanie, $20
Do you want your man to catch a cold or something? Then buy him one of these to keep his noggin warm.
19. H&M Padded Jacket, $59.95
At this price a jacket like this is hard to beat. Plus, he’ll look stylish as well as warm when he takes you sledding.
20. J. Crew Buffalo Check Button Down, $75
A nice update on the classic buffalo check shirt, it can be easily dressed up or down.
21. A.J. Morgan Fresh Sunglasses, $20
These shades go with everything and look good on everyone. Also, they’re only $20, so he won’t feel too bad if accidentally loses them.
22. Target Merona Herringbone Smart Touch Gloves, $16.49
The “Smart Touch” means that he’ll be able to check his phone without taking off his gloves.
23. J. Crew Wool Crewneck Sweater, $69.50
A perfect go-to sweater anytime there is a chill in the air.
24. Old Navy Quilted Vests, $22-$29
With one of these your guy will look pretty McFly!
25. J. Crew Factory Carson Messenger Bag, $44.50
Step up his commute game with a bag that is both rugged and practical.
26. Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs, $28
If you’re tired of seeing him in ratty old boxers, then it’s time to give him an upgrade. Trust us, no one makes better underwear than Calvin Klein.
Protip: Stores like Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Maxx carry the same Calvin Klein underwear as department stores, for about a 1/3 of the price.
27. J. Crew Shoelaces, $4
An inexpensive and fashionable way for him to add a little flair to his look.
28. Barbour Tartan Umbrella, $45
This sharp looking tartan print will make him stand out in a sea of drab black umbrellas.
29. Forever 21 Dotted Fair Isle Sweater, $24.80
Not everyone is a Fair Isle guy, but at this price it is not much of an investment for a seasonal trend.
30. Uniqlo Cashmere Sweaters, $89.90-$99.90
Is this a splurge gift? Yes. But will you want to cuddle with him when he has it on? Absolutely.