1. Pink arrived looking fierce and rocking that late ’90s cowboy hat trend.
2. While Melissa Joan Hart showed up wrapped in a sari.
3. Vitamin C was not there to smile.
C’mon Vitamin C, put a smile on your face!
4. Speaking of not smiling, Wilmer Valderrama looked like was he thrilled to be there, while his That’s ’70s Show co-star Mila Kunis looked adorable.
5. Ashton Kutcher looked like he came in his That ’70s Show character, Kelso.
6. NSYNC showed up in a whole lot of synthetic shiny clothing and frosted tips.
While Chris Kirkpatrick showed up with that weird pineapple hairstyle.
7. America’s third favorite boy band, 98 Degrees, arrived in coordinating outfits.
8. Tatyana Ali looked pretty in lavender.
9. Alyson Hannigan looked like she was channeling Garbage’s Shirley Manson.
10. And she took a moment to pose with her American Pie co-star Jason Biggs.
11. Steven Tyler was there too (along with his Aerosmith bandmate Joe Perry), bringing “cool mom” vibes to the show.
12. While Freddie Prinze Jr. brought some goofy dad realness.
13. Christina Aguilera somehow managed to work both a large belly chain and pink pleather cheetah print skirt.
14. Monica sparkled (literally, she looks she rolled around in gold glitter).
15. While her “Boy Is Mine” duet partner, Brandy, looked chic in white.
16. Sandra Bullock and her then-boyfriend Matthew McConaughey were flirtatious backstage.
17. Tyra smized for her life.
18. TLC (or at least two-thirds of them) looked thrilled to be there.
19. Beverly Hills, 90210’s Luke Perry and Ian Ziering were probably there to receive a lifetime achievement award for playing teenagers for like 15 years.
20. Jennifer Lopez looked flawless (like always).
Also, how has J.Lo not aged in 15 years?!