1. The lovely Gena Rowlands (aka Old Allie) graced the red carpet.
2. Chris Evans paid homage to Avril Lavigne “Sk8er Boi” style.
3. Of course James Garner (aka Old Noah) was there! And he was giving off some serious Jack Nicholson vibes.
4. Apparently Kate Walsh decided not to wear a bra.
5. Singer Michelle Branch was there too and I really hope she broke out into her song “Everywhere.”
And no, she didn’t sing “A Thousand Miles,” that was Vanessa Carlton.
6. Daisy Fuentes rocked magenta lipstick and giant hoop earrings.
7. While Kaley Cuoco rocked some of Gwen Stefani’s old cast-offs.
8. Robert Englund (aka Freddy Krueger) gave his best scary face for the camera.
9. Morgan Freeman was also there, ‘cause why not?
Also, why didn’t they get him to narrate the movie?!
10. Kal Penn was all bro’d out.
11. James Marsden worked the “Lon” charm for the camera.
12. Smallville’s Kristin Kreuk was there to represent The WB!
Never forget The WB.
13. The man responsible for The Notebook, the book’s author, Nicholas Sparks, looked beaming.
14. Rachel McAdams killed it on the red carpet…
15. …and she even gave us an over-the-shoulder glamour pose.
16. Of course the night was all about the GOS!
(And probably the only reason why you clicked on this post.)
17. He worked his puppy dog eyes…
18. …and his SCRUFF!
It was majestically Brillo-y.
19. He lit up a cigarette on the red carpet, cause he is a badass like that.
20. He even signed autographs for fans.
The Gos, such a multitasker, he can enjoy a smoke while signing autographs!
21. Seriously, let’s take a moment to remember McGosling:
Also, LOL at that Hot Topic belt Ryan’s wearing.
22. Rachel gave us a “yup, I’m getting me a piece of this” face.
23. James Garner surrounded by his 8 Simple Rules costars Amy Davidson, David Spade, and Kaley Cuoco.
24. Awww, the Allies shared a moment.
25. The Gos had a deep conversation with actor and playwright, Sam Shepard.
26. And finally, James Garner and Gena Rowlands had a sweet meet up.
Noah + Allie = 4eva
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️