1. In 1974, Chip and Dale lead the “Viva Mexico” parade.
2. A missed opportunity by Minnie and Mickey, they appear to be dressed in their normal costumes.
3. Br’er Fox did accessorize his costume with a poncho.
4. But Mickey, along with Eeyore, did get into the spirit in 1978.
5. This photo dates back to 1963, when Disneyland held the exhibition, “Salute to Mexico,” a celebration of Mexican culture, with Walt Disney on hand for the opening.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.