1. In 1974, Chip and Dale lead the “Viva Mexico” parade.
2. A missed opportunity by Minnie and Mickey, they appear to be dressed in their normal costumes.
3. Br’er Fox did accessorize his costume with a poncho.
4. But Mickey, along with Eeyore, did get into the spirit in 1978.
5. This photo dates back to 1963, when Disneyland held the exhibition, “Salute to Mexico,” a celebration of Mexican culture, with Walt Disney on hand for the opening.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›