1. In 1974, Chip and Dale lead the “Viva Mexico” parade.
2. A missed opportunity by Minnie and Mickey, they appear to be dressed in their normal costumes.
3. Br’er Fox did accessorize his costume with a poncho.
4. But Mickey, along with Eeyore, did get into the spirit in 1978.
5. This photo dates back to 1963, when Disneyland held the exhibition, “Salute to Mexico,” a celebration of Mexican culture, with Walt Disney on hand for the opening.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️