1. In 1974, Chip and Dale lead the “Viva Mexico” parade.
2. A missed opportunity by Minnie and Mickey, they appear to be dressed in their normal costumes.
3. Br’er Fox did accessorize his costume with a poncho.
4. But Mickey, along with Eeyore, did get into the spirit in 1978.
5. This photo dates back to 1963, when Disneyland held the exhibition, “Salute to Mexico,” a celebration of Mexican culture, with Walt Disney on hand for the opening.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›