1. In 1974, Chip and Dale lead the “Viva Mexico” parade.
2. A missed opportunity by Minnie and Mickey, they appear to be dressed in their normal costumes.
3. Br’er Fox did accessorize his costume with a poncho.
4. But Mickey, along with Eeyore, did get into the spirit in 1978.
5. This photo dates back to 1963, when Disneyland held the exhibition, “Salute to Mexico,” a celebration of Mexican culture, with Walt Disney on hand for the opening.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›