1. Guests running towards Sleeping Beauty Castle.
2. Mickey Mouse’s face greets guests, as a Disneyland railroad locomotive stations in front of the Main Street station.
3. Walt Disney and a stuffed Mickey Mouse doll conduct the train as it arrives at a Main Street station.
4. Walt, along with his daughters Diane and Sharon, wife Lilly, and a guest enjoy some quiet time at his private apartment on Main Street, U.S.A.
The apartment, which was often used by Walt and his family, is located above the Main Street fire house, and it’s still there today and decorated exactly like the picture above.
5. Walt takes the reigns of a red, horse-drawn fire wagon for a ride around Main Street.
6. This would never happen today: Children running freely through the gate of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
7. No trip to Disneyland is complete without a ride on the Mad Tea Party.
Also prior to 1983, the tea cups where located in the present-day location of King Arthur Carrousel.
8. Kids enjoying (?) a terrifying ride through Snow White and her Adventures.
After the 1983 redesign of Fantasyland, the ride was renamed Snow White’s Scary Adventures, which is much more fitting.
9. An aerial shot of Fantasyland.
Prior to 1983, Fantasyland was meant to represent a Medieval fair.
10. Walt and his grandson taking a break and enjoying some soft drinks in Frontierland.
11. The Mark Twain riverboat begins its journey around the Rivers of America.
12. Showgirls enjoy a fantastic view of the Rivers of America from atop the Golden Horseshoe Saloon.
13. Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Donald Duck, and Captain Hook await for the parade to start.
Also, notice that the Mickey Mouse performer has the costume head removed in public.
14. A Seven Dwarf entertains the crowd on Main Street during the parade.
15. Tomorrowland gets its own section during the parade.
16. Guests enjoy a nice break in the shade near the TWA rocket in Tomorrowland.
17. Kids putting pedal to the metal on Autopia.
Note: No track in the original version of this attraction, so kids were really driving these cars.