1. Von Dutch/trucker hats
Biggest offenders: Justin Timberlake, Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears and Paris Hitlon; all of whom helped spread this trend like it was herpes.
2. Layered polos with the collar popped.
Biggest offenders: Bros who thought they were hot shit. Instead, they looked more like Kennedy cousins rejects, whom I am sure ladies wouldn’t trust to leave their drink unattended with.
3. Baggy camo cargo shorts
Biggest offenders: Everybody and there’s a good chance that there might be a pair of these shorts hiding in the back of your closet.
4. Leather “dress” sneakers
Biggest offenders: Anyone looking to dress up their look, but didn’t actually want wear dress shoes.
5. Ed Hardy
Biggest offenders: D-bags with really gaudy taste.
6. Squared toe shoes
Biggest offenders: Kenneth Cole, they kept making these shoes way past their ‘90s heyday.
7. Abercrombie & Fitch
Biggest offenders: The cool and popular kids in high school (or at least the ones that could afford it). Also, no matter how much you washed their clothes you could never get the stank of ‘Fierce’ cologne off of it.
8. Velour jumpsuits
Biggest offenders: Eminem, he spent most of the decade in jumpsuits and white t-shirts.
9. Heavily embossed designer logos
Biggest offenders: Louis Vuitton, Burberry (their check pattern), Fendi and Gucci; these labels all produced some really gaudy clothing and accessories.
11. Silicone causes bracelets
Biggest offenders: That guy who wears a collection of them on his wrist - he really wants you to know that he cares about finding a cure.
13. Man capris
Biggest offenders: Ashton Kutcher! Also, guys who couldn’t commit to pants or shorts.
14. Studded belts
Biggest offenders: Teens, they thought they were soooo punk listening to Sum 41 and Good Charlotte.
15. Soul patches
Biggest offenders: Fred Durst, Ty Pennington, and Apolo Ohno, all of whom helped revive this vile facial trend.
16. Pimp belt buckles
Biggest offenders: That guy at the club who probably wasn’t doing too well with the ladies.
Biggest offenders: Justin Timberlake and Diddy. It is really difficult to pull of a fedora (unless you are Frank Sinatra) without looking like you’re trying too hard.
Also, ladies there are some good reasons why you shouldn’t date a guy who wears a fedora.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?