1. You didn’t need to watch the news ‘cause you had Zelda Van Gutters the roving reporter.
2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was just the little kid from 3rd Rock From the Sun.
3. These two were the coolest siblings ever:
4. You thought there really was a Wayouttatown, Oregon.
8. And Alicia Silverstone brought Bat Girl back!
11. Whitney Houston was a role model.
Oh Zelda, how right you were. Why didn’t we listen to your warnings.
13. Kel never knew what that night’s episode of Kenan & Kel was about.
But all these covers pale in comparison to what will really take you back, which is the Nickelodeon Magazine commercial, of course, because it is the most ’90s thing ever:
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?