1. Surprisingly the mix of Egyptian blue, burnt orange, and white work really well together.
2. Aside from the TV, this photo looks like it is straight out of the Ikea catalog.
3. Nothing says 1970s more than a sunken living room, but the color palette keeps it modern.
5. This looks like an awesome place to host a key party.
6. The mix of pieces from different decades keeps the design timeless.
7. Minimalist design: Two acrylic hanging bubble chairs and a million dollar Warhol silk-screen.
8. OK, the carpet is horrendous, but the swing is awesome.
10. The monochromatic harvest gold color scheme is so bad it works.
11. Really dig the fact that the wall graphic coordinates with the bedspread.
12. The perfect spot to curl up with a good book.
13. Kind of forward contemporary design for the 1970s, it looks like it could be right at home on the set of Miami Vice (which I am all for).
15. Like number 6, this has a very timeless design.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›