1. Surprisingly the mix of Egyptian blue, burnt orange, and white work really well together.
2. Aside from the TV, this photo looks like it is straight out of the Ikea catalog.
3. Nothing says 1970s more than a sunken living room, but the color palette keeps it modern.
5. This looks like an awesome place to host a key party.
6. The mix of pieces from different decades keeps the design timeless.
7. Minimalist design: Two acrylic hanging bubble chairs and a million dollar Warhol silk-screen.
8. OK, the carpet is horrendous, but the swing is awesome.
10. The monochromatic harvest gold color scheme is so bad it works.
11. Really dig the fact that the wall graphic coordinates with the bedspread.
13. Kind of forward contemporary design for the 1970s, it looks like it could be right at home on the set of Miami Vice (which I am all for).
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›