1. Surprisingly the mix of Egyptian blue, burnt orange, and white work really well together.
2. Aside from the TV, this photo looks like it is straight out of the Ikea catalog.
3. Nothing says 1970s more than a sunken living room, but the color palette keeps it modern.
5. This looks like an awesome place to host a key party.
6. The mix of pieces from different decades keeps the design timeless.
7. Minimalist design: Two acrylic hanging bubble chairs and a million dollar Warhol silk-screen.
8. OK, the carpet is horrendous, but the swing is awesome.
10. The monochromatic harvest gold color scheme is so bad it works.
11. Really dig the fact that the wall graphic coordinates with the bedspread.
13. Kind of forward contemporary design for the 1970s, it looks like it could be right at home on the set of Miami Vice (which I am all for).
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?